Saturday, July 12, 2014

Markers and stickers and white out, oh my!

Here is a little cover page I made for my Planner.  It says "Wendster" and is decorated in markers, white out, and stickers.  For many years I kept it on my wall, held on with little heart stickers.  I think  I still have it somewhere! lol  Gotta love stickers.

Also ... I had my interview with Rancho Santa Fe yesterday.  It was a group interview (superintendent interviewed four candidates at a time).  Four per hour, approximately.  We will see who gets a call back for a second interview.  It seems like it went well.  When we were asked to describe ourselves with one adjective only (and no explanations) as a students would describe us, as a supervisor would describe us, and as we would describe ourselves, I chose the adjectives:  transparent,  resourceful, and "can-do".  The superintendent really liked "transparent".

We will see.

Off to a beach party for my daughter, Hannah, and her fiance, Adam, who are visiting from Washington.  Enjoy your weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get the job. I love stickers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my fingers and toes crossed that you get the job.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete