Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Photo refinishing


Here are the photos I am working on currently.  Learning my way around adobe photo shop.  It's difficult to not get too carried away.



Here's another set I worked on endlessly last month.  The backlighting made the girl on the right's head completely disappear. .... I ended up patching in another arm and her head from a different photo, which I relighted to hopefully fit into the lighting in this picture.

I received word today that I was a strong candidate, and that my file would be saved for one year in case of more openings coming up ... but at this time they were proceeding with a different candidate.  I spent the rest of the day filling out some other applications.   I do recall the superintendent saying, at the interview, "If you aren't called back for the second interview on this position, don't count us out.  I hope to have two more openings coming up later in the month, depending on enrollment." .... so we will just see.  I know you all have your fingers crossed for me, and I appreciate it! 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the photographs. Way cool.

    I'll continue to keep my fingers and toes crossed for an upcoming position. The important part, and I know you know this, is to not give up.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete